Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Safe & Sound...and fuzzy too!!




Our house is on the outskirts of Fort Worth and there is still a lot of undeveloped land. In fact there is a large field right behind our house. As a result we get quite a few bunnies in our back yard from time to time. The grass had gotten kinda tall and we decided to mow it and as I was mowing along the fence....Zoom! Out flashed a baby bunny!! I stopped and ran after it to make sure it was okay! It even let me pick it up. I gave it to Nathan and told him to hold it till I finished. So I started up the mower and went about another 5 feet when....Zoom! Out flashed another baby bunny. It was so sweet to cuddle them! They calmed down and were totally chill after a little while. What a little treat. They were so cute. Too bad the kiddos were already in bed. They would have loved to have seen them....although the bunnies might not have been so calm with a three year old and a 14 month old trying to pop off their heads!!! :)

No comments: