Monday, November 3, 2008

Big Brother...Little Sister



It's cute to watch Zachariyah & Eliana interact more! As she gets older he is getting more and more interested in this little person that has come to live with us! He loves to give her hugs and kisses and much to my dismay...even wrestle with her! Nothing too extreme and she doesn't seem to mind being flopped over and pinned to the mat, or the floor in this case!! I hope that as they get older they see each other as playmates. Although I am sure we will have more than one episode of tug-o-war over a toy! So here is to all big brothers with little sisters...remember that you're supposed to look out for us, and not pop the heads off our dolls and bounce balls off our heads!!

1 comment:

Eved HaShem said...

Hey, I never popped off my sister's doll heads or bounced balls off of her... Now there were a few fights here and there though...