Monday, November 3, 2008

Where Did The Time Go.......?










Hard to believe that Zachariyah is on his way to being three!! Everything has happened so fast. It's like when you drive somewhere over and over and you know the way so well. Sometimes you get to your destination and you can't even remember the drive there! That's how I feel about the last 2+ years with Zachariyah. I know that I was there for everything....the first tooth, the crawling, walking and running, first words...!! I see him now and it's like...how did we get here?? Were you really a baby? I think back and realize that it went so fast and all those little moments are either lost in time or captured in pictures! It has made me realize that I truly have to cherish every day I have with Zachariyah and Eliana! Because before you know it their childhood will be over! Even during those days when I just want to pull my hair out! It's important to remember that someday...I'm going to miss this!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pics 1 & 4 look just like Nathan when he was little! I feel the same way about time, that it's evaporating. I have no idea where the years have gone and the process seems to be accelerating. Enjoy it while you may.